Throwback Thursday - January 2006

I'm a little bit sad that I didn't start blogging when Katelyn was born.  She was already two when I finally created this space, and already so grown up!  Let's face it - I'm still nowhere near finishing her baby book - so I've decided to play "catch-up" and post a few photos every Thursday of baby Katelyn in that month four years ago.  Fun, right?

I know it's February, but I I'm going to start with January.  Well, make that the last 5 days of December and January.

Her very first picture!


 First time meeting her doggies.
Ali's reaction: What IS that?  And can it pet me?
Copper's reaction: More importantly, can you take it back?

It should be noted that while Copper was pretty indifferent and maybe even a little bit annoyed when Katelyn came home, he DID eventually fall in love with her.  He fell completely head-over-heels in love with her at the exact moment when she started eating (and therefore dropping) solid food.


 Her first smile - 3 days old!
(And don't tell me it was gas, I won't believe you.)


 8 days old


 2 1/2 weeks old


 4 weeks old.  She still looks like that when she sleeps.  (So does Kenny!)
I realize that I've posted a lot of pictures of baby Katelyn sleeping, but don't let that fool you into thinking she slept a lot!  Wasn't she so incredibly cute?

February installment coming soon!

BethNoel  – (2/19/10, 11:51 AM)  

Sweet Baby Katelyn! It still amazes me how much she has grown! My mom and I were debating at which picture she really started looking like "Katelyn". Mom thinks that pic where she and Kenny are sleeping. I voted for the one where you are holding her wrapped in the pink blanket. Either way...such a precious little baby!

Joy  – (2/19/10, 12:09 PM)  

I agree with your mama. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP