From Copper's Inbox
>> Friday, February 19, 2010 –
Puppies
Copper just received an email (yes, my dog gets emails!) from Noël's sweet mom, and I just had to share it!
Dear Copper Helcoski,
Chin up big boy. The diaper isn't so bad. Really, many of your cousins are inflicted with much worse. Please don't view these photos until after Katelyn has gone to bed (especially the colored marker photo) she may get some detrimental ideas.
Love and best regards
Your Great Aunt from Washington
Erin Rose
And these are the pictures that were attached:
Pretty funny, right?
See Copper? You don't have it so bad, I started thinking. I'm not like these doggy parents. I only make you wear practical clothing. I don't dress you up, or cover you in sand!
And then I remembered this.
(He is so not amused)
And this.
And this.
Oh dear God, there's more?
Oh no, I completely forgot about this one.
See Copper? You don't have it so bad, I started thinking. I'm not like these doggy parents. I only make you wear practical clothing. I don't dress you up, or cover you in sand!
And then I remembered this.
(He is so not amused)
And this.
And this.
Oh dear God, there's more?
Oh no, I completely forgot about this one.
But in all fairness, the Ali-Turtle is a much better quality sand sculpture than the spaniel-turtle. See the shell pattern? And the toe definition?
And I am totally putting one of Katelyn's little people in the jowls of the next dog that falls asleep!
And I am totally putting one of Katelyn's little people in the jowls of the next dog that falls asleep!
Well, shoot. I am one of those doggy parents, aren't I?














I can't decide if I like Pimp Ali or Ali-Turtle better!
If only Pimp Ali had a cane and some bling. Katelyn's got plenty of bling, but where can I find a cane? Better get my camera!!