Stop it...please stop it! I was laughing so hard I almost fell off the chair! I love her. P.S. Will you please have her work on kicking with the other leg as well? Ninja assassins might spot that one little weakness.
Ah, but the ninja assassins will be blinded by her sparkly princess earrings, so they'll never get the chance to exploit her one-sided-kicking weakness. (See? She's thought of everything!)
Just a boring blog about my boring life. It may be boring, but it's my life, and I love it. And if you're reading, leave me a comment or two so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!
Love it! Great moves, Katelyn!
Stop it...please stop it! I was laughing so hard I almost fell off the chair! I love her. P.S. Will you please have her work on kicking with the other leg as well? Ninja assassins might spot that one little weakness.
Ah, but the ninja assassins will be blinded by her sparkly princess earrings, so they'll never get the chance to exploit her one-sided-kicking weakness. (See? She's thought of everything!)
and the dance moves thrown in for good distraction measure.....you got em' Katelyn;)