100 Posts!!

Has it really taken me 2 years to write 100 posts? And are you really still reading them? If you are, here's a big THANKS! If you're still reading and you're not related to me, here's an even bigger THANKS!

One of my new year's resolutions was to blog more, and I think I've been doing well so far. Maybe I can reach 200 posts before this year is up. What with the new camera and my photo count in the thousands since I got it, I'm sure it won't take me that long.

I hope you'll celebrate this little achievement with me by watching this fun slideshow with some of my favorite pictures from the last 100 posts. Enjoy!


Kasie  – (2/12/10, 9:39 AM)  

Congrats Joy! And yes, you've been doing very well with your resolution. :-)

BethNoel  – (2/12/10, 10:40 AM)  

I loved your slideshow! You get major points in the Blogosphere if you make your readers cry....I'm not proud, I had a few tears while watching your beautiful daughter get bigger and bigger. I'm also glad to say that I was there for a lot of those moments. What a fun 100th Post!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP