Guess Where I Am?


New York!  Just for a quick weekend to surprise...

...my very bestest friend.  Here she is on her wedding day.
(I love this picture!)

And now she's having a baby!
 So I'm home to celebrate at her baby shower.

I am really missing these two.  And their earrings.

But I'll be back in a few days with lots of belly pics!


Not these kinds of belly pics, don't worry.


Hope you enjoyed the embarrassing photos!  See you soon!

BethNoel  – (2/9/10, 4:39 AM)  

Note to self.....Don't ever let Joy take a picture of me again. It just might end up on one of her "Embarrassing Picture" Blogs. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.....and see the pictures too, of course.

Joy  – (2/9/10, 9:29 AM)  

Hey, everyone in these pictures looked directly at the camera and posed accordingly (except maybe Katelyn), so it's their own fault! ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP