Live, From New York...

...it's ME!!

Ok, so maybe we're not "live," since I'm back home.  Lets call it the airing of a "previously recorded program" then.  That's all we get here in the Mountain time zone anyway, nothing is ever live.

You might remember that I was in NY last weekend for Tovah's baby shower.  She had no idea I was coming, and it was so much fun to surprise her!

A half second earlier, she had more of a shocked look on her face and almost dropped her phone when I answered the door.

  Best friends...

  After a yummy dinner at my favorite Poughkeepsie restaurant (C's) with the world's best honey mustard sauce, we made lots and lots of icing.

 
Which somehow turned into this!
(Trust me, I had nothing to do with it!) 


 
The baker with her creation.


Mom and daughter before presents...


...and after.  Aww!


Lucky baby!


 We may not live on the same street anymore, but we're still bestest friends.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP