Throwback Thursday - February 2006
>> Thursday, February 25, 2010 –
Katelyn,
Throwback Thursday
Never to young for a Jeep! You don't fit? That's ok, that's what airbags are for.
Look at those perfect, pudgy, adorable fingers! Don't you just want to eat them?
Be mine!
Watching TV with Dad.
Funny - she still looks like that when she cries too.
Uh-oh, she's discovered her tongue!
Hope you enjoyed my baby girl at 2 months old!
Hope you enjoyed my baby girl at 2 months old!


Check out the hipster haircut!
I remember how much Noel was enthralled with Katelyn right from the beginning. I have been hearing about her weekly ever since. You are a great Momma.
How can you not be enthralled by that little punkin'? She was just too special. Still is, actually!
Isn't that hair awesome?
And I'm pretty sure Katelyn is just as enthralled with her Noelie!!