A Very Merry Christmas
Christmas Eve was spent sledding!
And by sledding, I mean that Daddy pulled Katelyn in the sled.
Because Katelyn doesn't particularly like downhill sledding.
I've had enough!
Off to the playground!
Almost there...
Sliding down something in the snow is almost the same as sledding, right?
Katelyn thinks so!
Later that night, we set out the milk and cookies for Santa.
And a snack for the reindeer too!
The next morning, we went straight for the stockings.
Katelyn was so excited!
But Copper might have been more excited. He was dying to get to his stocking!
What's in there?
A BALL!! A BALL!!
Now, back to Katelyn's stocking.
The rest of our loot.
Then it was off to open all the presents under the tree. Here are just a few of the many presents!
Opening her present from Mom and Dad.
Now her dress-up wardrobe is complete.
Through all the present opening, there was one very excited, impatient member of our family.
And his name is Copper. Here he is trying to sniff out his presents.
I've never known a dog to love Christmas as much as Copper does.
He absolutely LOVES opening presents!
And he's good at it too!
Ali, on the other hand, still has no idea what to do.
So Copper helps her (and then promptly steals her toy).
Sweet, sweet, clueless Ali.
Apparently, Copper didn't think he got enough gifts. So he started going for everyone else's gifts.
And then, of course, we had to play with all of our new things!
Then we were off to Mike and Lana's for a fun Christmas night.
Katelyn and Uncle Clarky
Uncle Mike and Cinder (or Cami, I can't tell which!)
A long-distance phone call to Evan in Afghanistan made our Christmas complete.
Merry Christmas, Ev!

Then it was time for more presents!
(I know everyone is waiting for the revealing of Katelyn's annual dollar store Christmas presents, but I'm saving those for another post!)
Gabe loves his present!
Sweet Melissa
Lana and Linda
Clark calls for Christmas Bingo
Please don't take my picture!
We stayed up late into the night. Well, some of us did...
And the next morning in the mountains was beautiful!
Katelyn and Cami looking bored.
Luckily, Linda was game for making a fort!
It was another perfect Christmas! We are so lucky to be surrounded by friends who are crazy enough to treat us like family, and it means the world to us! Hope everyone had a great Christmas too!
















































What a lovely christmas post joy!!!
Your pictures are so perfect;)
Thanks, Aja! I wouldn't call them perfect, but they are getting better! :)
Such a great Christmas! I love that the first thing that Katelyn puts on in the morning is her veil. Or did she go to sleep in it the night before?!
Well, that picture is on Christmas morning, right after she opened it. But she has been known to sleep in some crazy outfits!