The Missing Christmas Song
So I know you've all been wanting to hear this year's funny Christmas song. (Remember this?) Well, I'd been trying really, really hard to get Katelyn to sing a Christmas song on video, but she just won't do it. And since the Christmas decorations are coming down this weekend, I'm officially giving up. Something about this new camera and the fact that I'm constantly pointing it at her has dampened her stage presence. So while I don't have video proof, this is Katelyn's version of "Santa Clause is Coming to Town."
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout I'm telling you why
Santa Clause is coming to town
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for gooder steak!
Not just good steak - gooder steak? Mmm, I think I'll be a good girl for that!
how funny. Caleb made up his own version of clean up, clean up every body every where he says everybodies underwear. Kids say the funniest things sometimes.
Well he's right - nobody wants to see underwear lying around! ;)