Getting Old Sucks!
>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010 –
Puppies
That's what Copper would say if he could talk.
It's not so much the arthritis, or the fact that he's almost deaf and going blind. No, if he could talk, Copper would say that getting old wouldn't be so bad if his mom wouldn't make him wear...
...a diaper.
To which his mom would say that if Copper would stop peeing in the house, he wouldn't have to wear a diaper. But I get it - he's 13 1/2 and it's not his fault that his bladder isn't working like it used to.
And then Copper would say, "This is so humiliating."
And then Copper would accept that this is just a part of getting old and get on with his life.
I cloth diapered my baby, so why not my dog? If you too would like to humiliate the geriatric dog in your life, here's how.
(Oh, and by the way, Kenny - I used your T-shirt to make a diaper for the dog. Hope you don't mind!)





awesome!!