Parade of Lights

We went to the Parade of Lights last weekend in Denver. This is the 3rd year we've gone, and thankfully, it was warmer than it was the last 2 years! We had fun drinking hot chocolate and watching all the lights go by!

Best seat in the house!


Daddy and Katelyn, Steve and Sawyer

Katelyn wasn't much bigger than Sawyer for her first parade!



The girls (Ann, Gretchen, me, Amy, Shaylee, Michelle, Noël)


Anonymous –   – (12/15/08, 6:46 PM)  

Cool! It looks like you guys had fun. Made a party out of it I see.

We got to do something very similar like that with Aunt Frances a couple of weeks ago - a huge spread of Christmas lights at the Bristol Motor Speedway! At the end we even got to drive around the racetrack (Mom was ecstatic!). Nice!

Sweet.

Good call.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :-P

Anonymous –   – (12/15/08, 6:48 PM)  

P.S. Just curious, did you knit the scarf you're wearing in that picture? I've been in such knitting mood lately (winter's like that I guess), I made about four or five scarves, a couple dishcloths, and I'll be working on a satchel/handbag for myself pretty soon.

Anyway... love you guys! Miss you!

Joy  – (12/15/08, 7:22 PM)  

I did. And the hat too! That's a lot of knitting you're doing! :)

Sweet. Good call.

;)

Anonymous –   – (12/23/08, 11:53 AM)  

Yay, Parade of Lights!! Sure was fun (even though Sawyer was pretty overwhelmed!). Thanks for taking such great photos!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP