I always knew kenny would make a sexy elf.
Yay, Helcoski family!! SOOOO funny! I had to keep my giggles down because Sawyer is sleeping! Love it! Merry Christmas!
Wonderful! Kenny looks a little like a girl elf, though!?!?!?!
that was so hilarious!! Our whole family also agreed how Kenny makes a sexy elf...get down Katelyn!!! :)
Yes, somehow Kenny's head ended up on a girl elf - all the funnier! My favorite part is where Kenny and Copper are bumping butts, LOL!
Excellent! Happy Holidays, guys!!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
I always knew kenny would make a sexy elf.
Yay, Helcoski family!! SOOOO funny! I had to keep my giggles down because Sawyer is sleeping! Love it! Merry Christmas!
Wonderful! Kenny looks a little like a girl elf, though!?!?!?!
that was so hilarious!! Our whole family also agreed how Kenny makes a sexy elf...get down Katelyn!!! :)
Yes, somehow Kenny's head ended up on a girl elf - all the funnier! My favorite part is where Kenny and Copper are bumping butts, LOL!
Excellent! Happy Holidays, guys!!