Lights Are My Favorite
Remember this?
Of all the Christmas songs, this was the only one Katelyn learned last year. This year, I was determined that she would learn a song - any song - other than "Santa Baby." We've been singing TONS of Christmas carols. We've been listening to TONS of Christmas music. The Christmas playlist on my ipod rivals that of KOSI 101! And this is what we got. "Lights Are My Favorite," by Katelyn. Listen closely to the last line - it's MY favorite!
I can't view the videos. Each time I click "play" it says something about it being a private video and needing permission... I don't know.
Hmm... I think I fixed it.
Thanks! I can see it now.
That is so cute! I love the last line "...in a one horse open sleigh!" :-D love it!
HAHAHAHA very cute wow Santa baby how did she learn that one ... santa baby so hury down the chimney tonight! santa baby... ok sorry lol any way yes i agree she should learn more christmas songs haha And along with Kase i love the end of the 2nd one hehe