The Winner! (And Kid Shots, Butt Shots, and Outtakes!)
>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010 –
Katelyn,
Photography,
Puppies
After doing a photo shoot of some of the Rx Pets visiting with patients, it was decided to feature photos of the dogs at work as the main calendar pictures. And while I'm sad to say that means Ali won't get her own month, the pictures that will be featured for each month are beautiful and really show what an amazing job these dogs do. BUT you will see Ali's business card photo as well as the winning photos from the contest showcasing "Rx Pets at Play!"
And here is the winner. Look at my cute girl!
And now for your viewing pleasure, some kid shots, butt shots, and outtakes!
Look at my other cute girl!
Cute indeed!
Then there are the butt shots.
I got a lot of these, as Katelyn and Ali were almost always running up the trail ahead of me.
Where do they get this never-ending energy? And can I have some?
Occasionally, they'd wait for me to catch up.
And then they were off again.
And here are the outtakes!
I'll spare you the 50 or so shots of Ali with her eyes closed or mostly closed. Wherever does she get it from?
I have no idea...
Ok, maybe I have some idea, but I digress. Back to the (non-wedding) outtakes!
"Wha?"
There were lots of Ed (the hyena from The Lion King!) look-alikes.
And my favorite. This is where Ali tries to sit EVERY time she gets in the car. "Can I drive this time? Now can I drive? How about this time? Bunny?"
Stay tuned for more info on when and how to get your calendar!













cute pics Joy!! I love the one with Ali trying to drive how funny!!