It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Summer

Everywhere we go!

The days are getting hotter.


And Katelyn is staying cool.











Do you see my beautiful garden in the background?  Sadly, another part of hot summer days is thunderstorms.


And hail.  This was my deck just a few hours later.  I was too sad to take pictures of my poor garden.  A few of my peas were torn up, a couple of carrot plants didn't make it, and my onions look completely tattered, but overall, I think they'll survive.  Oh, and by the way, I was only able to park my car in the garage for a week.  ONE week.  My garden has stayed alive for longer, despite a hail storm.  I am officially declaring myself the WINNER!

BethNoel  – (6/9/10, 2:14 AM)  

Pure joy! I love it. Though, I am pretty devastated about your garden. I was looking forward to reaping the benefits of all your hard work. Hopefully some things have survived!

Tovah  – (6/11/10, 6:06 PM)  

The funny thing is, in your "pigs are flying" post, you mention that hell has frozen over. Well, there you go - hail in June - that's crazy.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP