Calendars and Playing Cards - Come and Get Them!



Time to order your calendars!




And your playing cards!  Both will feature each and every Prescription Pet in the program.  My sweet girl will have her very own playing card!  I'm not sure which one yet, but I'm hoping for the queen of hearts.  ;)

If you want one, print page 2 of the brochure below, fill it out (don't forget to calculate sales tax) and mail or fax it to Children's.  If you're local to me, leave the shipping off, give your form to me, and I'll pick up your order for you!  Wanna see your name on the calendar?  If you pre-order (before July 15th), your name will be listed on the calendar as a "Friend of Rx Pets."

I hope you'll help support Prescription Pets and The Children's Hospital!


Pp Brochure Draft2

PS - I've never tried to embed a pdf file before, so if you can't download it, let me know and I'll email it to you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP