Throwback Thursday - Sit, Stay, Roll Over!
>> Thursday, April 22, 2010 –
Katelyn,
Puppies,
Throwback Thursday
A look back to 4 years ago!
Copper, sit.
Copper, stay.
Katelyn, ROLL OVER!
This was the first time Katelyn rolled over.
I was at work and Kenny was in the other room. We both missed it!
After having a good cry about missing a "first," I tried my hardest to recreate the moment the next day.
"Katelyn, roll over! Please? Roll over for Mommy. No? For Duckie?"
Wait a minute. Really? For Copper? Ok, let's try it.
Copper is in position, off camera to the left. He wants the duck.
And Katelyn wants Copper. Keep your eye on the prize!
Almost there!
YOU DID IT!!! Good girl, Katelyn!
And good boy, Copper! Yes, now you can have the duck. And Katelyn can have your soft lovable ears. :)
How precious! How old was she when she first rolled over? I'm so nervous to miss a "first" that I never take my eyes off of Colden.
WAIT! Was that a smile, for real? Nope. Nope - still just gas. Maybe next time. :-)
She was 4 months old. Go ahead and call it a real smile - I did! ;)