Oops, I Did It Again!
I'm not one of those parents. Honestly, I'm not! Ok, maybe I am, just a teeny tiny bit. But Ali and I visited at The Children's Hospital this weekend, and I thought it was only right that she have an Easter dress. Kenny wasn't too happy with the idea (and let's face it, neither was Ali at first - what with the multiple fittings...), but I reminded them both that it was for the kids.
It's for the kids!!!
And since they don't make doggy sundresses in Ali's size (Kenny would say it's because owners of big dogs aren't that stupid), I decided to make one.
(Wait, does that make me stupid?)
Oh, who cares! Isn't she beautiful?
And let me tell you, the dress was a hit! A huge hit! Everyone - kids, parents, nurses, doctors - LOVED Ali's Easter dress. One little toddler screamed in excitement, "Doggy! Dress! Doggy! Dress!" punctuated with giggles the entire time we visited with her. This, from a little girl who hadn't smiled all day.
And that is why Ali deserves an Easter dress.
Happy Easter!
It's for the kids!!!
And since they don't make doggy sundresses in Ali's size (Kenny would say it's because owners of big dogs aren't that stupid), I decided to make one.
(Wait, does that make me stupid?)
Oh, who cares! Isn't she beautiful?
And let me tell you, the dress was a hit! A huge hit! Everyone - kids, parents, nurses, doctors - LOVED Ali's Easter dress. One little toddler screamed in excitement, "Doggy! Dress! Doggy! Dress!" punctuated with giggles the entire time we visited with her. This, from a little girl who hadn't smiled all day.
And that is why Ali deserves an Easter dress.
Happy Easter!



Wow Joy... just wow.
Happy Easter! I can't believe it's that time of year already.
Wow for... my mad sewing skills? Or wow... you can't believe you're related to me? ;) Happy Easter sis!
I think she looks gorgeous! What a touching story that she made the little girl smile. (You definitely made me smile - in fact, I had tears from laughing so hard when I saw the pictures). :-)