Pigs Are Flying!!!

Or hell has frozen over.  I'm sure of it.

Prepare yourselves for something something truly amazing.

Something I thought would never happen again.


My car...

...IS IN THE GARAGE!!!!!!


With room to spare!


It's the first time in Katelyn's lifetime that this has happened.  In fact, she recently heard someone say something about a garage floor, to which she asked, "What's a garage floor?"  Good question, Katelyn!  Ours didn't exist until a week ago, so how could you possibly know?

I wish we had a "before" picture, so you could fully appreciate this accomplishment.  But I don't.  You'll just have to take my word for it - there was barely a foot path, stuff was everywhere!

I told Kenny he wouldn't be able to do it, and he told me I wouldn't be able to keep a garden alive this summer.  He's proven me wrong (for the very first time, of course), and now it's my turn to prove him wrong (for the 87,000th time!)  More on that another day.

Right now, I'm gonna go sit in my car.  In the garage!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP