Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

When Kenny's parents were here, they took us to see Mary Poppins at the Denver Center - what a treat!! I've seen a lot of Broadway shows, and I have to say that this one is my new favorite. It was phenomenal! It was fantastic! It was, well, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!


Mary Poppins can fly - can Katelyn?


The Denver Center


Katelyn wanted to dress up like Mary Poppins for the show, but since we didn't have a pretty red coat, we settled for a pretty blue dress.


We had great seats!


Ready for the show to begin. Katelyn was enraptured! She loved every minute of it, and even sang along to "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" I'm not sure which was more fun - watching the show, or watching Katelyn watching the show. It was magical!


After the show, Katelyn got to meet some of the cast! Here she is with Mrs. Corry (Q. Smith).


And here she is with Miss Brill, the cook (Rachel Izen).

I downloaded the original London cast soundtrack, Katelyn has been listening to it non-stop, and I have had the "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" song stuck in my head ever since! (If you have 6 minutes to spare, click on the link and see my favorite part of the show!)

And now look at what Katelyn can do!!



Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-eye...

BethNoel  – (4/9/10, 1:18 PM)  

Ummm, can you say A W E S O M E?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP