Welcome Spring!
On Monday, it was 70 degrees. I hung the season's first load of laundry on the clothesline to dry. On Tuesday, it rained, then turned into snow. And this morning, I woke up to this.
Such is spring in Colorado.
So as we enjoy the snow day with hot cocoa by the fire, here are some ice skating photos from last month. The Broomfield Event Center became the 1st Bank Center, and celebrated with free ice skating. This was Katelyn's second time skating, and Kenny's first time with the camera. (Not really, but it was the first time he tried to mess with the manual settings.)
We got a lot of pictures like this.
(Although I kinda like this one!)
But he got better!
Katelyn was skating on big girl (single blade) skates!
By herself!
Most of the time.
Taking a break.
I wish I had someone to carry me when I got tired!
Happy spring!











Awe I love the last pic!!
I MISS YOU GUYS TONS, oxoxaj
yikes, I do not miss that crazy spring snowy weather though....
I love the wet tushie. My mom used to say "If you don't fall down you're not having any fun."
That's a great saying, we might have to adopt it for our family!
Aja - Colorado is just upset that you left. If you come back it will be nothing but warm sunny days, I promise!