Hey, Santa!
>> Monday, December 14, 2009 –
Katelyn
Yesterday, we went to see Santa! We headed down to Bass Pro Shops because I thought the line would be shorter than at the mall. (And because it was the only way to get Kenny excited about going!) And I was right, the line WAS shorter, but that's because they were handing out passes for specific times to see Santa. We'd gotten there at 1:45 and they were handing out passes for 5:00. And while Kenny would have no problem hanging there for 3 hours, I could think of lots of other places I'd rather be. So we decided to run some errands and then come back. As we were walking toward the exit, a man walked up to us and said, "Do you want our passes?" He handed us a 1:30 and a 2:30 pass. They let us in at the front of the line with the 1:30 pass, and we waited all of 2 1/2 minutes before seeing Santa!
Almost there!
Katelyn and Santa
Aww!
Here she is telling Santa what she wants: "skating." Ice skating? Roller skating? I don't know.
Santa giving Katelyn a candy cane.
Eating one candy cane and showing off the Rudolf candy cane she made.
And Kenny made it out of there having only spent $3. A successful day all around!
And Kenny made it out of there having only spent $3. A successful day all around!





