Black Friday, a New Camera, and Game Day!
This year's Black Friday was a new shopping experience for me. It was the first time since I started shopping on Black Friday several years ago that I didn't get up at a god-awful hour to stand in line in a dark, cold parking lot for the chance to rush into a store with a hundred other crazy people for a great deal. Don't get me wrong - I was totally prepared to do just that. Only I couldn't find anything I wanted badly enough. So instead, Noël and I left at the lazy hour of 8am and had a leisurely morning of stress-free shopping. And I still got everything I wanted. Fun!
Then we came home to get ready for Game Day - the annual day after Thanksgiving celebration of all things game.
And, we have a new camera! We'd been saving for a while and planned on it being our Christmas present to each other. But I couldn't wait until Christmas, so I went to Costco and bought our new Nikon D3000!
So here are a few photos with the new camera from Game Day. Keep in mind that we had no time to read the manual or anything, these were taken with a few of the preset settings on the camera. (Better photos coming soon!)
Then we came home to get ready for Game Day - the annual day after Thanksgiving celebration of all things game.
And, we have a new camera! We'd been saving for a while and planned on it being our Christmas present to each other. But I couldn't wait until Christmas, so I went to Costco and bought our new Nikon D3000!
So here are a few photos with the new camera from Game Day. Keep in mind that we had no time to read the manual or anything, these were taken with a few of the preset settings on the camera. (Better photos coming soon!)
First pictures with the new camera!
Aww...
Ali and Clark
Noël
Kenny
Melissa
Pretty soon, people were getting sick of this new camera being constantly in their faces...
...and THIS is what started happening.
And this.
Let the games begin!
What's the matter, Gabe? Can't handle losing?
Noël and Melissa
It gets pretty competitive here!
My favorite game - Cranium!
Micah and Kenny doing a "sideshow"
(Micah is the puppet and Kenny is the puppeteer)
They couldn't keep a straight face!
That's clearly a picture of "paper trail." And yet, the boys still lost.
A fun night for all!
















