Cutest Dishwasher Ever!
Believe it or not, washing dishes is one of Katelyn's favorite things to do. She asks me if she can wash them at least 5 times a day! Sometimes 5 times an hour... I can't run the water in the sink without her running to get a chair, pushing it up against the sink, and yelling, "Thank you, Mommy! Thank you, Mommy!!" Because really, what other purpose would I have in running the water except to get it ready for her to wash the dishes? There have even been several full-on temper tantrums when she's been told that she can't .
I'm not sure where she learned that washing the dishes also includes dumping a cup of soapy water on her head...
I hope she remembers how fun and exciting this is in another 5 years or so...
How cute! Keep it up Katelyn! Always find some fun in washing dishes!
-Advice from your Aunt Angie