oh wow! I had forgotten how BIG Kenny's feet are. :-)Looks great Katelyn! Nice and fashionable.
Priceless! Maybe it's good that Kenny leaves his socks all over the house. That way, Katelyn can put them on in case she gets cold!Ha,ha - Melissa
Well Joy, I'm here as promised, bugging you to post pictures! :-) Nah, just teasing. Happy Leap Year! Next time you talk to Karlyn on the phone, ask her what she and Jason did last with with their care-group. You'll get a laugh!
Ok, Kasie! Our camera memory card was MIA for about a week, but I just found it, so stay tuned!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
oh wow! I had forgotten how BIG Kenny's feet are. :-)
Looks great Katelyn! Nice and fashionable.
Priceless! Maybe it's good that Kenny leaves his socks all over the house. That way, Katelyn can put them on in case she gets cold!
Ha,ha - Melissa
Well Joy, I'm here as promised, bugging you to post pictures! :-) Nah, just teasing.
Happy Leap Year! Next time you talk to Karlyn on the phone, ask her what she and Jason did last with with their care-group. You'll get a laugh!
Ok, Kasie! Our camera memory card was MIA for about a week, but I just found it, so stay tuned!