Puppy Love

 One of the greatest things about dogs is how they interact with kids.  I am not one of those moms who doesn't let the dogs lick her baby.  On the contrary, I encourage it.


Ali is quite protective of Mason.  She spent the first month of his life closely inspecting anyone who came near him or dared to hold him.  (She's relaxed a little now.)

And I'm pretty sure Copper has stayed around so long for the single purpose of meeting Mason.  He was having a really tough time last summer, so much so that Kenny and I were preparing ourselves and Katelyn to say good-bye.  Then, almost overnight, he rallied - physically and mentally.  Two weeks later, I learned I was pregnant.


And even though Mason won't remember Copper when he's older, that's why pictures like this are so priceless to me.



I only hope that he learns (sooner rather than later) to close his mouth for dog kisses.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP