The Many Faces of Mason
>> Tuesday, May 10, 2011 –
Mason
I may be biased, but I think I've got the cutest baby in the world!
And here he is at 9 days old.
And here he is at 9 days old.
Ah, a peaceful napping face.
Oh, but wait.
It starts with the tongue...
Then his face turns bright red, and we hear the tell-tale rumble in the diaper.
Oh man, that was a lot of work. I'm pooped!
(That one's for you, John!)
And already he has learned the sound of his approaching sister.
Maybe if I pretend to be asleep, she won't kiss me.
Nope! This boy has been practically smothered with big sister kisses every day of his life!
I'll leave you with this - the quintessential Mason look. I swear, if this boy could roll his eyes, he would! More (happy and smiling) faces coming soon!








