Finally, a Belly Pic!

Oh my, I've forgotten I have a blog!  I'll blame it on pregnancy brain.  And I'll try to be better about it in the future.  Speaking of pregnancy, here's my baby belly at 27 weeks!

 And speaking of baby, how did my baby get so tall?  No stool was used in the making of this picture - that's how tall she really is.  How did that happen?!?

I really hope to post more regularly now.  After not having enough energy to care lately, I've finally gotten the photography itch again.  I'm taking lots of photos and trying to teach myself how to use Photoshop.  Kenny would like to take credit for this picture, but I only handed the camera to him after setting the aperture, shutter, and ISO myself.  And after months of being intimidated by it, I'm happy to say I did all the editing in Photoshop!  So I'm calling this picture mine.  All mine!

Helen –   – (12/5/10, 7:55 PM)  

Great picture and the Katelynisms are awesome!

Kasie  – (12/6/10, 9:22 AM)  

It is a great picture! Kudos to BOTH of you. :-P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP