Season's End
>> Thursday, August 5, 2010 –
Katelyn
Katelyn's T-ball season came to an end a few weeks ago.
Remember their first game?
Look at them now!! What an improvement!
Katelyn played first base - and played it well! Both of her coaches have separately told Kenny and I that Katelyn is good. Really good.
As in, the best player on her team! (I am a proud mama!)
After the game, the kids celebrated the end of the season with...
...water balloons!
Water balloon tosses...
...and water balloon fights!
Here is Katelyn. She's going after a group of moms. Moms with cameras!
New rule - the only adults you can go after are your coaches!
(Look at that arm!)
Put 'em up, Coach Brad!
And don't forget Coach Craig!
All of the kids got their own trophy. Katelyn is so proud of hers, she cleans it almost every day.
I am so pleased with the Broomfield league - the coaches were fantastic, Katelyn had a blast, and she improved her game so much! And, let's be honest, watching these kids play was some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen.
Great season, Bombers!














Cute haircut. I love keeping up with your little chickie.