Catching Up
Has it really been over a month since I've blogged? It has! I've been neglecting a lot more than my blog recently. My little garden is sad, but still alive. My house gets cleaned maybe once a week. My child still gets fed (cereal for dinner anyone?) and bathed, but other than that, I feel like I've been in survival mode. And here's why:
I'm pregnant!!!! Sweet little baby is due March 5th, just in time for my birthday. I can't think of a better present! Katelyn is so incredibly excited to be a big sister!
Here's my baby belly at 12 weeks. (And our new front door!)
I don't remember being this exhausted when I was pregnant with Katelyn, but Kenny assures me that I was. As the one who has had to pick up all the slack, I'm inclined to believe him. I'm 15 weeks now, and finally starting to get some of my energy back, so I'll be trying to catch up on all the photos from the summer. Stay tuned!
I'm pregnant!!!! Sweet little baby is due March 5th, just in time for my birthday. I can't think of a better present! Katelyn is so incredibly excited to be a big sister!
Here's my baby belly at 12 weeks. (And our new front door!)
I don't remember being this exhausted when I was pregnant with Katelyn, but Kenny assures me that I was. As the one who has had to pick up all the slack, I'm inclined to believe him. I'm 15 weeks now, and finally starting to get some of my energy back, so I'll be trying to catch up on all the photos from the summer. Stay tuned!


Hee hee! Your baby bump looks like my tummy after a big meal ;-)
I'm as excited as Katelyn...can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!
Yay!!!
So very happy for you 5, with a new addition on the way, yipee!!
I miss you so much, I wish I was closer to watch your cute little belly grow;)
<3 you my sweet friend!!
You're looking GREAT! I wish I could reach out and give your belly a rub. xoxoxo