A Party Fit for a Princess

December is a hard month to have a birthday, so this year, we decided to celebrate Katelyn's birthday on her half birthday. And since June 27th fell on a Saturday, it was perfect! Of course, it had to be a princess party! So here are a few - ok, a lot of pictures from her party.

Here is Katelyn all ready for her party. A new princess dress (she giggled in excitement the entire time while getting dressed), a new princess crown, a new princess wand, and a new princess cast! I made crowns and ribbon wands for all the kiddos. While I was putting the wands together, Kenny said, "You're going to give a bunch of 3-year-olds whips?" And that's why they ended up in the goody bags instead of being handed out with the crowns. (Sorry moms if your kids have been using them as whips...)


The birthday girl posing with her cake.
(See the 3 1/2 candles?)


Juan and Princess Reese, who coordinated her outfit to match her crown!


Michelle, Noël, and Melissa


Reese, Juan, and Stacy


Princesses Katelyn, Ellie, and Gracie


22 adults and 14 kiddos makes for a full house!


Katelyn (on a very important phone call) and Joseph


Nice crown, Kenny!


Evie helping Tim take a drink.
Or Evie trying to steal a drink?


Thomas, Jaxon, and Tyken


Time to sing to the birthday girl!


Happy birthday to you!


Make a wish!


Yummy candles...






What a face!




Time for presents!






Craziness ensues...




It was a perfect day, and Katelyn had SO much fun!
Thanks to all those who came and made this princess feel so special!

Kasie  – (7/1/09, 11:44 AM)  

Happy 1/2 birthday Katelyn! Great job knitting those crowns Joy. I'll bet I know where you got the patterns from. :-) (which reminds me, I need to get back on ravelry more! I'm afraid haven't had time to knit lately)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP