Here are some pics from our 4th of July weekend in Wyoming.
I'll add rafting photos as soon as I get the waterproof camera developed. Developing film? Do people actually DO that anymore?

Noël, Melissa, and Pippen - the 160 lb lap dog

The view from Wally and Dode's house

Making new friends

Me and Melissa

Patriotic Katelyn waiting for the parade to start

The girls: Lily, Melissa, Melissa, Morgan, Noël, me, Katelyn, Melissa, Daja, Anitra, Shannon
(That's a lot of Melissa's!)

Melissa and Katelyn watching the parade

Now that's style!

A real live cowboy!

And horses!

And the best part of the parade - getting soaked by the fire department against your will.
Here are Kenny and Gabe soaking poor Wally.

And Chris, the birthday boy.

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Chris and Mika

Complete with sparklers for candles.
(Just before said sparklers were thrown on the floor and stomped into the brand new carpet!)

Sparklers belong OUTSIDE, Melissa!

I know it looks ridiculous, but it's the only way she'll watch fireworks - with her ears covered.

Kenny and Katelyn are ready to watch fireworks!

Happy 4th of July!
Hey Joy! You need to do some more posting! Maybe after vacation I can hope to see more pics? :-)
Love ya! Can't wait to see you guys next week!