Mason Henry
There are three really good reasons why I haven't blogged in more than three months.
1) My third trimester completely drained me of what little energy I had left.
2) My sweet little boy was born!
3) The energy I regained was quickly spent snuggling, nursing, changing, more snuggling, bouncing, rocking, kissing, burping, even more snuggling, and soothing that sweet little boy.
Isn't he perfect?
And now the birth announcements have been sent and we're slowly getting used to new routines and life with Mason, which means I'll finally start blogging more! I'm slowly sorting through the hundreds of pictures I've taken, so stay tuned for lots of baby and big sister cuteness!

Joy, He is so sweet! I love his little baby toes! Thank you for sharing with us! Im glad things are going well!!!
He is so gorgeous, love those perfect little baby toes! That is a beautiful announcement. Glad to hear all is well and that you are all settling into life with two.