Spring Is In The Air (Or "Not Dead Yet!")

Look what I haven't killed yet!

My seedlings: tomatoes, peppers, and a few herbs.



And my garden is growing! 

Actually growing!!!


Look at the trees I haven't killed!  (Ok, I know, I didn't have anything to do with keeping them alive.  But don't you just love flowering trees in the spring?)



Look at this lovely tree in front.  Spring just makes me smile.


And Katelyn has asked me to remind everyone that I haven't killed her yet either.  (Which is a good thing, what with Mother's Day coming up and all...)


On the contrary, I braided her wet hair last night and allowed her to stamp her face with dolphins!

Hope everyone is enjoying spring as much as we are!

Aja  – (5/4/10, 1:37 PM)  

The green thumb is looking good on yah joy!!!

Love the blossoms;)

Tovah  – (5/4/10, 2:48 PM)  

I don't know - it looks like some of those flowers in the first picture are fake...how can we be sure that any of those plants are real?!? :-)

Joy  – (5/5/10, 5:05 PM)  

Well either they're real, or Katelyn has gotten REALLY good at painting! ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP