It's Official...

...Ali is a therapy dog!  She passed all of her tests with flying colors!  The director of the Prescription Pets program said that Ali is the best dog she's put through in over a year!



Today was our first official solo visit.

 
Our "uniforms."  In addition to a bath, and brushing her teeth, Ali is required to wear a T-shirt while in the hospital to reduce shedding.  Isn't she cute?

It's no exaggeration to say that Ali was made for this job.  I've watched her run back to a toddler's bedside when she started crying, scared of the needle a nurse was bringing in.  I've watched her snuggle in bed with a chatterbox teenager, her parents teary-eyed as they told me their daughter hadn't smiled or spoken since she'd been in the hospital.  I've watched her put so many smiles on sad faces.  And she's only been there twice!  I am so incredibly proud of her!  

Good girl, Ali!

Aja  – (10/17/09, 8:29 PM)  

awe so super sweet Ali!!!

Congrats to you both:)

BethNoel  – (10/18/09, 3:34 PM)  

The BEST Therapy Dog.....EVER!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP