Crazy Uncle Kenny
So you know how every family has that one crazy uncle?
Well, in our family, it's Kenny.
Here he is, attacking the kids not even 15 minutes after we arrived.
Squeals of laughter followed him wherever he went.
We saw lots of this...
...this...
Well, in our family, it's Kenny.
Here's a little tidbit of the craziness.
My favorite part is at the end, when you hear Kenny say, "Hey, no biting." Haha!
And here's another. Listen closely in the beginning and you'll hear Mom asking Kasie if she's found the camcorder - the camcorder that Kasie is holding and video taping with!
Hey, I can't view that last video! Nuts! I wanted to see that. It was so funny! :-)
Great pics! (some of them look a little familiar...) Good times indeed.
Hmm, I don't know why you can't see the second video... I checked all the privacy settings. Anyone else having trouble viewing it?
And yes, I definitely stole some of your pics! ;)
Okay, I can view it now. That was weird!
LOL, that was hilarious! Poor Mom.