All About Katelyn


Just in case you wanted to know a little bit more...

Some of Katelyn's favorites:
These are her answers, word for word, my comments in ( )

Color - red (although I suspect that's only because red is MY favorite color)
Animal - horsies
Toy - farm (Little People farm)
Movie - The Incredibles (She asked to watch this almost every single day since we borrowed it from the library a few months ago. After stalking ebay for awhile, I finally found one for a few dollars. She was SO excited to get it!)
Number - 3
Letter - K
Book - Grinch that stole Christmas (Yes, we read Christmas stories year round)
Word - butterflies
Thing to do - play with animals
Game - Candyland (She loves when she draws any of the candy cards, even if it puts her back to the beginning!)
Disney princess - Daddy (LOVE this one, haha!)
Sesame Street character - Cookie Monster
Song - Twinkle Little Star
Food - macaroni cheese
Snack - goldfish
Drink - hot chocolate
Thing to wear - footy jammies (I beg to differ though, I'd say her favorite thing to wear is NOTHING! The kid loves to be naked. But footy jammies would definitely come in second.)

Best friend - Tyken
What do you want to be when you grow up - I would like to go to school whens I'm all growed up.

Which is better, snow or rain - snow

What do you like to do outside - play in the snow, make snowballs, and kick the ball, and roll the ball, and do butterfly wings, and play with toys inside.

Her favorite new phrase is, "But why?" It started the moment she turned 3.

She loves watching American Idol with me. After each person sings, she says, "I think.... YES!" Or, "I think... NO!" She and I were both happy that Tatiana girl got voted off, she was so annoying!

Recent comments to one of the contractors at our house:
Katelyn, pointing to a crack in the wall: "You see this? That's where someone shot our house."
And then, after asking him where his dad lives (Pennsylvania), and asking where he lives (Littleton), she asked, "Where's your husband?" Good thing he has kids of his own and a sense of humor!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP