Katelyn, on Marriage
Katelyn to Daddy: "You will be a good husband to me."
Daddy: "But I'm already married to Mommy."
Katelyn: "No, you can't marry Mommy."
Daddy: "Then who should I marry?"
Katelyn: "Uncle Jeff."
Mommy: "Well, if Daddy marries Uncle Jeff, who should I marry?"
Katelyn: "Umm... Their dog!"
Mommy: "Kelvin?"
Katelyn: "Yes. And you will live happily ever after!"
Daddy: "But I'm already married to Mommy."
Katelyn: "No, you can't marry Mommy."
Daddy: "Then who should I marry?"
Katelyn: "Uncle Jeff."
Mommy: "Well, if Daddy marries Uncle Jeff, who should I marry?"
Katelyn: "Umm... Their dog!"
Mommy: "Kelvin?"
Katelyn: "Yes. And you will live happily ever after!"
Hehe, that's cute. I remember when I was little I used to think that I had to marry Nate (which at the time was the most horrible thing in the world!), Angie would marry Walter, etc... In fact, I thought Jason and Sharon "broke the law" by not marrying each other. :-)
Oh the silly things kids think of!
Kenny and Uncle Jeff would have a lot to explain! Priceless, Katelyn, priceless! Ha,ha.
Melissa
....actually, you'd have even more to explain! Ha,ha,ha
Melissa (2) :)
@ Kasie: Following your logic, that would mean I'd have to marry Brian?? It would be a tough choice between Brian and Kelvin... ;)
@ Melissa: I might have more to explain, but at least I'd live happily ever after! And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't find Kelvin's balled up socks all over the house.