Tumble and Splash!

Katelyn's first day of gymnastics and swimming class at the rec center by our house.

Here she is walking across the parallel bars.


Hold on tight!


She's the only one in her class that would try this.


Making new friends.


Kick those feet!


Without the float! She wouldn't do this with me 4 days before! Her sudden willingness might have something to do with her cute teacher, or "T-shirt" as Katelyn calls him.


So fun!


In the hot tub after class, learning the rules of the pool.


Katelyn had such a great time! I was worried that she would be upset when I wasn't right there beside her, but she didn't even look back when she went into gymnastics! I know I should be proud of my confident, independent girl, and yet I couldn't help but feel a little sad... She had so much fun though, she couldn't stop giggling and smiling for an hour after her class! :)

Keith  – (6/17/08, 7:49 PM)  

That's so cool that Katelyn was willing to try something no one else would.

Also, the gymnastics instructor looks like she probably wants me to be her boyfriend. Tell her I'll think about it...

Tovah  – (6/18/08, 3:53 PM)  

Looks like Superman might be in for some trouble with Katelyn going in for the kill. Now that Katelyn is learning how to swim, are you going to teach her "Hot Lava"? It's only natural that the two go together. Adorable!

Anonymous –   – (6/26/08, 1:04 PM)  

Wow - brave girl! I don't blame you for being a little sad Joy. I would be too! It's like, "my baby!" :-) They sure grow up fast.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP