Frisbee Tug

Copper - champion record holder and world's greatest tugger.

Katelyn - 30 pounds of pure determination.

The frisbee - caught in the middle.





Now, watch as Katelyn deftly maneuver's the frisbee from Copper's mighty grip!



This is the dog who tugs so hard that his gums bleed. He bites down and shakes his head like a great white shark taking his first bite of seal. He tugged so hard once that he dislocated Kenny's shoulder! Something tells me he was taking it easy this time. Or maybe Katelyn is the new champion tugger...

Anonymous –   – (5/19/08, 5:50 PM)  

I think Copper knows that he needs to be gentle with Katelyn since she's little, so he let her get away with the frisbe once. :-) Katelyn is so cute! Her laugh is contagious, and I guess she's talking like crazy now? I heard her tell Copper to go get it.

Keith  – (6/17/08, 7:54 PM)  

I'm known as a pretty high-quality tugger myself... tugging is one of my specialties. I'm also pretty good at rubbing... rubbing and tugging, that's what I do best.

*snicker*

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP