T-Ball
>> Friday, June 10, 2011 –
Katelyn
It's that time of year again - T-ball season!!
This year, Katelyn's team is the orange team. It's an all-girl team and much to our dismay, the girls chose the Broncos as their team name. (Go Niners!)
I don't know if it's because she's in an older age group or if it's the new coach, but they're a lot more serious about their practice this time around.
I suppose that's a good thing.
You know, really learning the rules of the game...
Perfecting her technique...
But part of me is going to miss all the crazy antics of last year's team.
But it's still fun for Katelyn, and I guess that's what matters!
And does anyone want to comment on the fact that it is MY child this year who is wearing the crazy socks?
Halfway through practice, Mason woke up. I gave the camera to Kenny and he took the rest of these shots. But he/I forgot to switch the camera out of manual mode, so the photos are a bit washed out.
Can we just marvel here for a moment at the fact that I am shooting in MANUAL MODE? Almost all the time?? Because I think it's actually easier?
Ok, enough about me - back to baseball!
Nice throw, Katelyn!
The best part of T-ball? Making new friends!
Katelyn's first game is in two weeks - stay tuned for photos of all the fun!













The socks rock!! And so does katelyn's mad t-ball skillz;)