A Trip to New York

Well, our travel to and from may have been terrible, but we had a great time in New York!
Here are some pics!


Audrey, Tovah, and I at Mills Mansion



Katelyn and Chloe, Steve and Elaine's baby



High five!



Faith, the birthday girl!



Aunt Sharon, Faith, and Abby



Katelyn and Nikki



Playing at Sharon and John's.
Tovah and I used to play on this very slide when we were kids!




A silly video of the kids playing Katelyn's favorite game - chase.



Katelyn, Kenny, and Meghan (and Uncle Jeff in the back!)



Sweet cousins



Celebrating Meghan's first birthday!


Kasie  – (4/15/09, 8:52 PM)  

Oh my word! It's been way too long since I've seen Sharon, John and the kids. Look at Abby! Look at Micah...everyone! *sigh* I miss them so!

Glad you guys had a good time. Is Katelyn's arm healing up okay?

Joy  – (4/21/09, 8:05 AM)  

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? Katelyn's arm is on the mend! The pins were taken out and a new (purple) cast put on. One more week and then it's off for good!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP