Birthdays
Ali turned 6 on March 7th. It's hard to believe we've had her for 5 1/2 years. She's officially a senior! She's getting a little white around her eyes and mouth, but she's still the sweetest dog there is. She is finally, after 5 1/2 years, realizing that when you cover your face with your hands, you don't necessarily disappear. I said she was sweet, I never said she was smart! As Kenny always says, Ali's heart is so big there's no room for a brain. Katelyn and I made pumpkin peanut butter dog treats for her birthday, and they were a big hit!
I had a birthday this month too, and am officially a senior as well. Well I'm 30 anyway... Katelyn kept asking me, "Mommy, what do you want to do for your birthday? Do you want to go swimming?" After a few weeks of not-so-subtle hints about swimming, she asked asked, "Mommy, what do you want to do for your birthday? Do you want to work on the Audi?" Um, no. I just wanted to have some friends over for dinner and games, so that's what we did! I may be old now, but at least I don't look it. Some guy rang the doorbell a few weeks ago, and when I opened the door, he asked me if my parents were home! :)
wow, if Ali's that old, then Copper must be ancient! :-P I remember that saying of Kenny's. From what I saw, it's true, too!
You've always looked so young Joy. Mom was right; "you'll appreciate it when you're older!" :-) Right now, I look my age. But a couple of years ago people either though I was 3-4 years younger or older than I really was. Go figure!