Tsk, tsk. What do they teach kids in schools these days? (~the professor)
Hehe, that's too funny! Silly Katelyn! :-D
P.S. Hey Joy, Angie and I just watched the old Sense & Sensibility (the new one's better, in my opinion). Your imitation of Hugh Grant's Edward Ferrars was exactly how he looked! Cardboard. Simply cardboard. :-)
Just a boring blog about my boring life. It may be boring, but it's my life, and I love it. And if you're reading, leave me a comment or two so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!
Wow...
Tsk, tsk. What do they teach kids in schools these days? (~the professor)
Hehe, that's too funny! Silly Katelyn! :-D
P.S. Hey Joy, Angie and I just watched the old Sense & Sensibility (the new one's better, in my opinion). Your imitation of Hugh Grant's Edward Ferrars was exactly how he looked! Cardboard. Simply cardboard. :-)